First off, I am not a wallet guy at all. I usually carry a few credit cards, my drivers license, and a stack of cash in my front pocket, no wallet. I never liked the thickness of a wallet or the idea of sitting crooked all day with a lumpy wallet in my back pocket.
With that said, I now carry a wallet again. But it is very slim, and very un-wallet like. The Mighty Wallet is made of tear-resistant and water-resistant Tyvek. The wallet is made from one piece of Tyvek paper by some magic origami. Grab one for yourself for about $15 here.
All of that is fine and dandy, but the part that makes the wallet "cool" is the printed design.
- Airmail "“ looks like an envelope
- Dot Matrix "“ looks like the old lined computer printer paper
- Newsprint "“ looks like a newspaper
- Comic Book "“ looks like a page from a comic
- NYC Subway Map "“ looks like a folded subway map
- 3 Ring Binder "“ looks like a sheet of standard binder paper