I like the general idea of the Burglar Blaster. It is a battery operated alarm system that senses motion and then sounds a loud alarm while spraying pepper spray. Enough pepper spray to cover 2,000 square feet. Great idea, but I imagine trying to get all of that pepper spray out of your home after an event would be challenging to say the least. Also, a false alarm when grandma dropped by unannounced would be brutal.
More details and video after the break.
- Needs no external wiring and is not affected by power outages.
- Operates up to 4 years on a set of “C” cells.
- Can be reloaded in seconds without tools.
- Includes both a key switch and a concealed manually-activated on/off switch.
- 0-40 seconds entry time delay, easily set by owner with nondirectional, high pitched warning tone to remind forgetful owners to switch the unit off. Impossible for intruders to trace the sound to it’s source.
- Battery test circuit
- Housed in a high – strength, cast aluminum/ alloy case. Compact and unobtrusive, can be painted to blend into any setting.
- Includes 90 second exit time delay.
- Will operate any number of Repulsar units as accessories. (wiring required)
- Includes 12V output for options and accessories
- Includes automatic reset.