Granted the iPhone is manufactured in China, but that doesn't mean you have to double down with a Chinese iPhone case. To be fair, I didn't know there was any other option besides Chinese iPhone cases. Apparently there is at least one manufacturer making iPhone cases in the USA.
The USA case company "Case For USA" makes a line of cases called the LifeJacket. They have several designs to chose from including solid colors, patterns, photos, and graphics. Can't find a style that you like? They even have the option to design your own case. We haven't gotten our hands on LifeJacket iPhone case yet but will post a review if we do.
Why choose the LifeJacket?
– Made of 100% Recycled Plastic
– Made in Southern California — NOT OVERSEAS!
– Extended rim protects screen
– 100s of color and design options to choose from
– Upload your own graphics/pictures/text
– Includes free American"“made screen film
– For each case purchased, we donate 25 meals to hungry Americans via FeedingAmerica.org
– Receive 50% off replacement cases
Why most other cases are not LifeJacket?
– Most other cases are made of virgin plastic
– Most other cases are made overseas
– Most other cases do not support Americans in need
– Most other cases have a much larger carbon footprint