The lowly ironing board has been pretty much unchanged for about ummm 100 years. Looks like the Flippr is reinventing this old classic. The Flippr Ironing Board ($99) is a successfully funded KickStarter. What makes the Flippr ironing board so special?
- The ironing board is double sided and flips over 360 degrees for a quick iron of the front and back of garmets.
- There is a detachable detail board for ironing the sleeves and collars.
- There is a clamp for holding items like pants.
- Eight levels of height adjustment. Good for sitting or standing.
- Aluminum frame is both strong and light weight.
- There is a heat proof iron holder that flips away when not in use.
- The entire ironing board cover is removable for easy washing.
- There are wheels on the bottom for lugging around the house.