Get ready for the great camping that comes with June and July weather? One of the most important camp items is the lantern. Having to worry about propane, oil, or batteries for your lantern can be frustrating. Get a solar powered lantern that will last longer than the night in either spotlight or lantern mode.
As far as I can tell the Wagan EL2230 may be the best solar powered lantern around. It isn't trying to be a radio or a road safety device, just a good, simple, solar lantern.
- Features dual function, portable LED spotlight and lantern
- Recharge a battery via solar power (1 watt monocrystalline solar cell) or 12V DC power
- LED light is adjustable for directional illumination
- Comes with LED battery indicator
- LED spotlight lasts more than 35 hours and LED Lantern lasts more than 17 hours