Before I get too far into this post please keep in mind my birthday is right around the corner. Seriously, I would be ok with this gift… email me for the shipping address.
OK… ok, on with the coolness that this Craftsman toolset is. I have always been a fan of Craftsman because they will, typically, replace any of their tools if they manage to break. Unfortunately, in an effort to save money, I tend to buy the cheap tool sets that come in the cool cases, because I like the organization they provide. The only problem is that the cheap tools break one-by-one. Only $8,600 at Sears.
- 300pcs – Base essentials set (33300)
- 198pcs – Professional essentials set (33198)
- 189pcs – Specialized essentials set (35189)
- 204pcs – Advanced access pro’s set (33204)
- 106pcs – Advanced professional tool set (35106)
- 89pcs – Specialized access professional tool set (35086)
- 83pcs – Ultimate fully-polished ratcheting set (35183)
- 77pcs – Heavy-duty mechanic’s set (35079)
- 94pcs – Auto specialty professional tool set (35098)
- 130pcs – Professional impact set (34130)